The ITC52300 is designed for high-volume intermittent or steady-state operating life testing on Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBTs), power MOSFETs, diodes, and other bipolar devices in a production environment. (The ITC52300 is an enhanced version of the ITC5230.)
Testing meets the requirements of MIL-STD-750, Methods 1026.3, 1027.1, 1036.3, 1037, and 1042.1.
Once set up, the operation of the ITC52300 is fully automatic and can be operated around the clock without operator attention.
Test devices plug into DUT boards that are plugged into power and monitoring circuits inside a chamber that can hold up to 16 different device test boards with a maximum of 80 devices per board.
• Good devices are not physically or electrically damaged
• Test events and test results may be exported for manipulation and viewing without interrupting the test cycle
• Reports can be generated at any time
• Custom DUT personality boards may be provided by ITC to meet the requirements of any customer
• User-friendly and interactive menus
• Maximum of 80 DUTs per board
• Device type/polarity controlled by board jumpers and readable by the controller
• All DUTs can be measured for temperature on Model C boards (On generic boards, DUT #15 is wired to measure junction temperature)
• Each board’s voltage/heat cycle computer controlled