Model ITC55350 is the high current (600A) version of the ITC55100 tester. The ITC55350 performs the same tests as the ITC55100 and includes many features that improve testing accuracy, test results collection, test results viewing, and multiple tester networking.
Model ITC55350 performs ruggedness testing of power MOSFETs, discretes and modules and IGBTs, discretes and modules. It also tests single and dual diodes, and forward and reverse bias of IGBTs when used with an optional ITC55-RSF Output Selector Box.
The ITC55350 performs several types of tests that conform to MIL-STD-750C Method 3470. Method 3470 tests the capability of P- and N-Channel MOSFETs and IGBTs by stressing them to controlled energy levels. This is accomplished by the devices driving an unclamped inductive load.
• Single Device Testing
• N channel
• All Solid State Switching – No Relays
• Faster Testing
• Current Range: 50 to 600A in 1A Steps
• Avalanche Voltage to 2500V
• Touch-Screen Program Entry/Control
• Waveform Capture/Display
• Internal Test Program Storage (20 files)
• High Speed Inductor Charging, Reduces Test Time
• Programmable Leakage Test Voltage
• Pre/Post Avalanche Leakage Test
• Avalanche Collapse Test
• Versatile Test Handler Control
• Up to 15 Hardware Sort Bins
• Improved Voltage/Current Accuracy
• Software Updates via Flash Download
• Password Control of Parameter Entry
• Operates with all ITC Inductor Load Boxes
• Interfaces with ITC55MUX4 & ITC55-RSF
• Built-in Self Test